Saturday, October 18, 2008

......

hey guys....so how's your day today??
mine is better than yesterday
more things to do today..

again i woke up at 11 and slept at 3 am...
at that early morning my frenz called me about 1.30 am
as she got problem..can't tell you the problem for some privacy
then relax her and comfort her till about 3 am
then both of us go to sleep..hope u will finish this problem soon frenz

actually in the morning as a breakfast my mom and me had been decided to eat at this place "bakmi aries" and she said she's going to wake me up by 8.30 but she did not..... i make alarm over mh HP but i turn it off when it rings...too lazy to wake up and still sleepy... and it turned out my mom wake me up at 10 and i go back sleep agian till 11...heheh
(padahal pas gw masi tidur bokap dah masuk untuk maen kompie dengan nyalaen semua lampu, buka curtain...and still gw tidur... hahahaha.. truz nyokap gw dah masuk matiin AC, gw bangun nyalaen AC tidur lagi... di buka pintunya lagi, buka curtain lebih gede lagi tapi MBa gw dengan baek hati tutup itu semua lagi.... tetep aja musti bgn diomelin)

wake up, go to bath (with some laziness and watch TV first before take bath coz my mom keep pushing me up to shower), had lunch at my aunt's restaurant (dapur nonee near my house lah)... then went to take resultfor my dad lab's test and he's fine just got some high cholestrol...OF course selama di malaysia pas holz kerjaan nya kita tiap hari makan pasti ada udang..) and my mom's frenz decided to come over my house and bring their kids... i;m really wanted to meet them
yeah one of my mom's frenz she had twins(girls around 6 years old)
before they arrived i was like watching TV and just relaxing over

16.00 they arrived and chat for sometimes and hestitate janice to swim(one of my mom frenz's daughter...pipinya tembem enaq buat dicubitin tapi suaranya kecil bgt padahal dia baru TK-B) so she did go to swim with me accompany her..and you know what?? SHE"S AFRAID OF WATER (wth?? takut air kena matanya doankz si).. so me, janice and bryant went swimming but the twins didn't as they had go swimming back at their home at the sport centre.

then by 6 pm we had dinner at IKAN GORENG CIANJUR at greenvile just open and finished at 7.. then cross by to Jakarta Fruit Market to buy some fruits..
then all home sweet home...during our ride to the rest the twins go with me and my dad.. and they keep telling story and it's so funny..can't tell you guys all ..bakal panajng banget jadinya... intinya dalam perjalan pulang pergi selama di mobil dia orang cerita teruz... ga ada rahasia deh dia orang.. ga bisa bbong..semua gosip keluar..haha
anak kecil emang



List:
mom's frenz who's coming over today
1. Ie wani with the twins (Nia and Lia) still hardly recognise them..
2. Ie Lie Fang with her daughter Janice
3. Ie santi with her son Bryant..

actually yang dia orang bawa tuh anak plg bontot nya...yang seumuran gw ama yang lebih tua gih pada pacaran..wkwkwk



so, that's all for today

nitez...
have a sweet dream.. and i enjoyed my self today









No comments: