Tuesday, December 16, 2008

SEATTLE

hey pals
sorry for not updating for a long time
coz of my busyness due to my departure tom


ok

some update for the event i have

Fri 12 des: have dinner with faradian plus chynthia, jeffrey and kartika
have surprise for themm : OLIVIA
only some people knew that i invited her
she gone wild and everyone does
esp the girls.. we ate more than the boys.....SHH@ saung greenville
then head up to karaoke....till about 11.30

Ok no picture as i'm lazy to resize it..too much
and we had great fun...
lele, jojo,ines,bucha stay over at my place
we gossip till about 2??
they had late dinner at about 1? each ate 1 plate of indomie


saturday 13 des: had my hair cut again (for the poni) ... it got long fast
then had dinner with my family (from my dad side) everyone came....
had picture (lazy to resize too).. @ ZHuma

sunday 14: had lunch with my fam (from mom side)... @taipan..
then head up to grandparents' house
head home by 5

lele came over...we went together to kartika farewell ( should it be called farewell?? soalnya ga jelas gitu) @ the cafe, Mulia hotel..finished up at 10 pm

at home, lele n i went to be a camwhore
wkwkwwkwk



so today went to both my grandparent house... to pamitan
as tom i'm going off to seattle for my study

wish me luck ya everybody...

cya

1 comment:

Roy Goozly said...

gunakan bahasa sebagaimana orang-orang disekitarmu menggunakan bahasa yg kamu pahami, bukan sebaliknya.

karna bahasa adalah kendaraan kita untuk saling berkomunikasi, berinteraksi, dan bercengkramah dgn siapa pun. juga ungkapan tepat dan indah yang kita kenal secara lumarah.

smoga tidak ada perasaan tertanam yang menimbulkan gejala apa pun.

salam kenal sahabat!