Tuesday, April 28, 2009

all of a sudden

i dunno why..but all of a sudden i cried
i cried coz i miss my mom
after i received sms from her..i cried
i called vicca and released it all to her

i think that because i had kept all of my feeling for a long time 
and tonite everything i had kept.... keluar semua isinya
i miss my frenz
i miss my fam
i miss the time i had with my parents
i miss the time i had with my frenz
i just want to meet them
but i know life must go on..
and this is the path that i choose

all the burden i had.. i took it out tonite
i cried to release all my burden..
all of my problem....
I HAVE TO CHEER UP
I HAVE TO SMILE
I CAN PASS THROUGH THIS
coz i know i have friends that will help me....

thanks for being there for me to share
thankz....

i love u guys

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheer up baby! I know homesick is suck but i bet you're gonna be just fine! remember theres still me here :D available 24 hours LOL

The Life of a Young Adult said...

thx jojo for all the support...
yap 24 hours baby

Randy Saputro said...

Jgn sedih nez...
ngaca aja biar seneng!!